Thursday 3 September 2015

Why I raped my 14-year-old daughter six times – Father confesses

A 34-year-old bakery worker, Mohammed Ahmed has confessed to raping his daughter for six consecutive
times. Ahmed, who was paraded by officials of the Osun State Command of Nigeria Security and Civil Defence
Corps on Wednesday, told newsmen that he started having sex with his 14-year-old daughter, Eniola (not
real name) since April. He recalled, “I have two wives. The first had left and she gave birth to three children. The second wife
gave birth to two children before she died.



“This one is the first child of my first wife. I don’t know what came over me from April when I started
having sex with my daughter. I did not see anything wrong then, whenever I was having sex with her. I
only have sex with her six times since April 2015. “I am ashamed of my action. It is wrong and I pray for forgiveness. I did not know what came over me, but
I am regretting the whole thing now. I don’t drink alcohol and I don’t smoke.” On why he chose to turn his daughter to sex machine, Ahmed said he did not know but said his wife died
two years ago.

The Head Public Relations and Protocol Unit of the NSCDC, Mr. Wale Folarin, said the command was
alerted of the man’s act by one of his neighbours.

Folarin said, “The incident was related to us by one of the neighbours of Ahmed who said he used to hear
the cry of the girl every night and this made him to inquire from the girl. “The little girl confessed to her father’s neighbour and he narrated the story to us.” He said the command would transfer the case to the Ministry of Women Affairs in the state.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments, advise and encouragement are always welcome.
We are here to serve you better.

Thanks for visiting!



Management

Featured post

Looking for Original and long lasting products? Jiji it now!

Some people don’t understand why the others keep listening music on vinyl, watching films on the DVD and printing photos. We can argue a ...

Most Popular Posts