Saturday 20 January 2018

I'm Not In A Hurry To Do Anything – Buhari

President Muhammadu Buhari has said he is not in a hurry to do anything.

Buhari said this on Thursday night when he hosted chieftains of the All Progressives Congress to a dinner at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

He said he would usually sit and reflect thoroughly on issues, come up with solutions based on a clear conscience and then proceed to make his decisions public.
He said: “I keep telling people that while I was in uniform, quite reckless and young, I got all the ministers and governors and put them in Kirikiri.

“I said they were guilty until they could prove their innocence.
“I was also detained too.

“I decided to drop the uniform and come back.
“Eventually, I am here.

“So really, I have gone through it over and over again.
“This is why I am not in a hurry virtually to do anything.
“I will sit and reflect and continue with my clear conscience.”










The Eagle Online

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments, advise and encouragement are always welcome.
We are here to serve you better.

Thanks for visiting!



Management

Featured post

Looking for Original and long lasting products? Jiji it now!

Some people don’t understand why the others keep listening music on vinyl, watching films on the DVD and printing photos. We can argue a ...

Most Popular Posts