HAS MMM CRASH???
For the past few days I can't count the number of calls and massages i have to respond to, all asking what is happening??
Now this is what is happening,
MMM has not crash and will not crash because there are many measure put in place to help in the sustainability of the system, here are some of the measures.
1. Mavro can be frozen just like our mavro is always frozen within 14days, (the case in Nigeria now)
NOTE!!! Frozen does not mean that you have lost your Mavro, your Mavro is still intact and you will still have the opportunity to GH them. All that is required of you now is
B. MORE PATIENCE
C. EVEN MORE PATIENCE
2. The growth of Mavro can be reduce by programmers ( the case of Zimbabwe)
3. Pause mode can be implemented (the case of south Africa)
The worst that has ever happen in MMM is restart,
But the case in Nigeria is very different,
Mavro is frozen because
1. Programmers are working to implement new features in the system. Which will help the system cob some unscrupulous act like fake POP and others,
2. The sustainability of the system is more paramount than our Christmas dresses and goat, so instead of having more people rush to GH at this festive period hence our mavro has to be frozen to help the system more sustainable.
COME TO THINK OF IT!!!
Would you prefer to spend more at this period and have nothing to start the new year with?
Who knows what the economy will look like next year??
To me I will prefer to stay calm but have more to enjoy next year, that was why i paid my PH order immediately despite the frozen news.
WHAT WE MUST ALL DO AT THIS TIME!!!
1. Don't panic
2. Pay up your PH order
3. If you believe in this system kindly PH at least 20,000 back to the system so as to create a balance.
4. Calmly address your down lines and repost this to make people know that MMM can not crash,
5. Most IMPORTANTLY take out time at this moment and study the IDEOLOGY of MMM, RISK, HOW IT WORKS, and the BENEFITS,
Dont forget to always participate in MMM with your SPARE MONEY and not the money that is critical to you,
Don't ever borrow to participate in MMM because MMM is not an investment, rather a donation network.
Thank God for bringing us this far 1 year and still counting and hoping to celebrate 10yrs of MMM in Nigeria with you intact.
I Rep MMM
I AM MMM
I Stay with MMM
I Stand with MMM
I Remain with MMM