Sunday 8 May 2016

‘Scammers open 300 emails, 10 Facebook accounts 7 twitter handles’ for Aviation Minister

Sirika Hadi
Minister of State for Aviation, Senator Hadi Abubakar Sirika, has alerted the public on the activities of scammers who opened 300 emails and 10 Facebook accounts in his name to defraud Nigerians.


Sirika told journalists in Abuja, yesterday, that he had to delete his original Facebook account because he discovered that there were 10 other accounts opened in his name “I want to categorically state that I no longer have a Facebook account because there are about 10 Facebook accounts in my name. I have no email also because there are about 300 emails opened in my name and seven twitter handles in my name”, he stated.

“I do not partake in the entire social media platform like I saw one email this morning which is not mine.” The Minister informed that he gave employment to 300 graduates and others numbering about 1,000 in some companies and agencies of government during the political campaigns and also shared some vehicles, motorcycles, machines and machinery to people during that period.

But all that, he said, were properly planned from his office at that time. “All of those were structured and coming from our office, everyone that had been employed and come to my office was given employment letters. And I had travelled to their villages to take them there. I cannot see how someone will get employment on the internet or otherwise”, Sirika said.

He reiterated that it was impossible for him to go on social media to distribute those items which he gave out during the campaigns, adding that there was no way he could give employment letter on the internet. “Please take note of this l don’t give any employment or gifts on the internet.”







Vanguard

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments, advise and encouragement are always welcome.
We are here to serve you better.

Thanks for visiting!



Management

Featured post

Looking for Original and long lasting products? Jiji it now!

Some people don’t understand why the others keep listening music on vinyl, watching films on the DVD and printing photos. We can argue a ...

Most Popular Posts