Friday 29 April 2016

Wenger has told me to stop shooting – Elneny

Arsenal midfielder, Mohamed Elneny, has revealed that manager Arsene Wenger had advised him to reduce his shooting and be more of a an intelligent player.
The Egypt international, who joined the Gunners in January, was speaking to Arsenal Magazine, about how he has settled at the Emirates.
“I used to shoot a lot when I was at Basel but sometimes that doesn’t suit our style here. [Wenger] taught me to be more of a team player and to be intelligent in terms of when I shoot,” Elneny said.
“I also paid attention to my teammates and took their advice. That has helped me to improve my performances already.
“The most important thing for me has been listening to Arsene Wenger’s advice and putting it into action.
“The manager has been giving me advice since the first day I arrived at the training ground.
“He’s also helped me to understand the system and playing style he prefers to see us playing.”







Daily Post

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments, advise and encouragement are always welcome.
We are here to serve you better.

Thanks for visiting!



Management

Featured post

Looking for Original and long lasting products? Jiji it now!

Some people don’t understand why the others keep listening music on vinyl, watching films on the DVD and printing photos. We can argue a ...

Most Popular Posts