Saturday 23 April 2016

How female fan followed me to male rest room – Solid Star

Nigerian musician, Joshua Iniyezo, better known as Solid Star, has revealed his most embarrassing and craziest moments.
The singer, who claimed he doesn’t attend much social events like his colleagues, told Daily Times that he attended one where a female fan followed him down to the rest room.
“It was an industry night and I had to use the rest room; I wanted to ease myself.
“So on my way to the rest room, there was this lady who stood up at the time and instead of her to go to the female rest room, she followed me to the male rest room and I was shocked.
“Then I asked her why don’t you go to the female rest room?
“She said, ‘Solid, I am a crazy fan of yours and I responded with thank you.
“I expected her to leave immediately after my response but she did not ooo, but rather she was coming close to me, I had to run out of the rest room,” the ‘Oluchi’ crooner said.





Daily Post

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments, advise and encouragement are always welcome.
We are here to serve you better.

Thanks for visiting!



Management

Featured post

Looking for Original and long lasting products? Jiji it now!

Some people don’t understand why the others keep listening music on vinyl, watching films on the DVD and printing photos. We can argue a ...

Most Popular Posts