Saturday 6 February 2016

‘I’m sorry’, Hazard apologises to Mourinho over sack

Eden Hazard has admitted he sent a message of apology to Jose Mourinho after the coach was sacked by Chelsea in December.

The Chelsea winger admitted he felt guilty for the Portuguese coach’s dismissal and says he has no explanation for his team’s dramatic loss of form this season Hazard was named the PFA Player of the Year as Chelsea stormed to the Premier League title last season but his form in 2015-16 has fallen well short of those standards.

The Belgian did not score his first goal of the campaign – a penalty against Championship side MK Dons – until the end of January and says he felt guilty about Mourinho’s dismissal. “I sent him the message to say I was sorry he had gone and, well, just that I was sorry,” Hazard told the Guardian.

“We’d enjoyed all that success together last season, but this time round we hadn’t. “I felt a little bit guilty because I’d been player of the year. I’d been one of the most decisive players, and this year I’d performed less well. “I hadn’t been at the same level.

So I sent that text to Jose and he came back to me, wishing me all the best for the future. For a team of champions to go through what we have this year even I can’t explain.

“Things have been better recently, but we’re still not winning games quite as we used to. No one can put his finger on what’s happened at Chelsea.”





Vanguard

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments, advise and encouragement are always welcome.
We are here to serve you better.

Thanks for visiting!



Management

Featured post

Looking for Original and long lasting products? Jiji it now!

Some people don’t understand why the others keep listening music on vinyl, watching films on the DVD and printing photos. We can argue a ...

Most Popular Posts