Monday 1 February 2016

Comedian Bovi Loses His Beautiful Mum, Shares Emotional Message

Popular comedian Bovi thanked everyone who reached out to him at such a difficult time.


Here is What he wrote below:

THANK YOU! I wanna use this opportunity to say thank you to everyone who reached out to me and my family on the sudden passing of my gift, my rock, my backbone, my pride, my teacher; my dear mother!

I had the the divine opportunity of spending her very last days with her.

And I spoke to her on the phone barely an hour before she left for glory. Please don’t mourn with me anymore.

Celebrate her life.
Though she was only 58, She left us all with so much that all I need to do is pause and listen and her voice hits me with what to and what not to do.

I may not see her again physically. But she lives in me now.

And those vices I hid from her as a human being, I can’t do anymore because as a saint, she sees and knows all.

Rest in peace to my beautiful mother, Dr. Margaret Ugboma. Me, Zino, Tano, Tome and Jiji will always love you. Once again, thanks to all of you. Your messages made us strong. Time to wash, pray and eat.
Bless!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments, advise and encouragement are always welcome.
We are here to serve you better.

Thanks for visiting!



Management

Featured post

Looking for Original and long lasting products? Jiji it now!

Some people don’t understand why the others keep listening music on vinyl, watching films on the DVD and printing photos. We can argue a ...

Most Popular Posts