Monday 25 January 2016

Buhari should be mindful of me, I am not a coward – Fayose

Ekiti State governor, Ayo Fayose, has maintained that as the longest-serving governor in the country, he remains a force to reckon with and anyone who ignores him will be doing so at his or her own peril.
He stated this in an interview with Premium Times, in Ado-Ekiti over the weekend.

The governor declared that plots to kick him out office would not work because his experiences had made him to understand the dynamics of governance better than during his first term.

He said besides, those experiences made him set the record as the only governor who returned to office 12 years after being disgraced out and detained for 45 days at Ikoyi Prisons on trumped-up allegations.

Fayose, said he would not join the band­wagon of those who changed their post-2015 language and position simply because Buhari won the election, stressing that all he said as at then were propelled by facts at his disposal and remained sacrosanct.

He said, “I told Nigerians that they should not vote for Buhari and that Buhari will not do well. My name is Ayo Fayose.

He will not do well. That is why I told you Buhari is a dictator; he can never lead a people or a government without being dictatorial. In Nigerian politics I only say the truth.

“I am not afraid of him. The power of Buhari is not more than you go and lock some­body up. I am not afraid of him.

I am not in the calibre of politicians who are say­ing, ‘ah don’t let me die oh! Don’t let my mother die oh! I am not in that category. Most noble men today have gone underground for fear of the unknown.




Daily Post

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments, advise and encouragement are always welcome.
We are here to serve you better.

Thanks for visiting!



Management

Featured post

Looking for Original and long lasting products? Jiji it now!

Some people don’t understand why the others keep listening music on vinyl, watching films on the DVD and printing photos. We can argue a ...

Most Popular Posts