Wednesday 16 December 2015

My mum’s affairs embarrass me

I am in my thirties, married with two adorable children. I come from what you will term a ‘silver spoon’ family and have parents who were, and still are generous to their children.
The problem is our mother. We’ve associated her with a string of boy-friends over the years; the fact that she is now a grandmother hasn’t cramped her style at all.

She has recently been associated with my husband’s uncle and this is causing friction between me and my husband.

His uncle’s wife is spoiling for a showdown and is trying to tar me with the same brush as my mother’s.

When I eventually tackled mum about this latest affair of hers, she told me it was none of my business what she did and that I should concentrate more on my marriage.

There is no point involving dad as he’s just recovered from a mild stroke. What is more he’s always turned a blind eye to mum’s philandering. How do I get her  off my husband’s uncle?

Janet
by e-mail.
Dear Janet,
You are not exactly talking about teenagers, you know. It takes two to tango and your parents obviously have an open marriage.

You have tried your best to call your mum to order, but has your husband had a word with his uncle? This affair will burn itself out just like other affairs your mum had in the past, but it is about time you children had a word with her.

Discretion, they say, is the better part of valour and age is not exactly on her side.



Source: vanguard

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments, advise and encouragement are always welcome.
We are here to serve you better.

Thanks for visiting!



Management

Featured post

Looking for Original and long lasting products? Jiji it now!

Some people don’t understand why the others keep listening music on vinyl, watching films on the DVD and printing photos. We can argue a ...

Most Popular Posts