Thursday 24 December 2015

Father of three raped nine children in Ebonyi

A middle aged man and father of three in Onueke, Ezza South Local Government Area of Ebonyi State, Chinedu Nwoja is now telling the police why he defiled nine children, whose ages range between of six and ten.

Nwoja, who lives with the children in the same compound, is said to have been having carnal knowledge of the children for quite some time.

One of the victims, Precious (surname withheld), while narrating her ordeal, said Nwoja has had sex with her about five times and that he usually did that in secluded areas including inside his car.

The 10-year-old said at times she will be in deep sleep when the man will carry her to a corner in the compound and defile her.

“Last time, Chinedu carried me when I was sleeping in the house and dropped in a bush at the back of our yard and asked me to remove my clothes.

“When I refused, she torn them off and removed his clothes and slept with me.
“He also usually has sex with me inside his car which he used to park at the back of our compound,” she said.

Another victim, Amarachi (surname withheld) told New Telegraph that she was sent on an errand in the night by her father when Nwoja approached her and started requesting for sex.

“When he came to me and said he wants to have sex with me, I started running but he later caught me and took me inside bush.

“He immediately removed my paints and started rapping me. I shouted but no one heard me because the place was lonely and little bit far from where people stay.

“After, he used his hanker-chief and cleanned my body,” she said.

Some of the parents of the children, Mrs. Elizabeth Nweke and Mr. Monday Obaji said they became aware of the development when their children started complaining of pains in their private parts pointing out that the accused admitted to the offence when confronted by the community members.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments, advise and encouragement are always welcome.
We are here to serve you better.

Thanks for visiting!



Management

Featured post

Looking for Original and long lasting products? Jiji it now!

Some people don’t understand why the others keep listening music on vinyl, watching films on the DVD and printing photos. We can argue a ...

Most Popular Posts