Thursday 15 October 2015

I have satisfied my conscience and done creditably well – Fayose


The governor said within the past one year he had ‘done well’ for the people of the state.
Speaking in Ado Ekiti while inspecting some projects, Fayose said con­sidering the ‘little’ funds in the state, he had truly done well.

“I have said that I will leave no project uncompleted during my four-year term. It is my duty to ensure that all Ekiti resi­dents feel the dividends of democracy.

Though we have paucity of funds and within the little resources we have, I think I have sat­isfied my conscience and done creditably well.”

After performing the foundation laying ceremo­ny of the school donated to the orphanage, Fayose donated N5 million to purchase facilities, includ­ing computers and also, to ensure the school is com­pleted on time.

“These children have suffered enough by being abandoned by their par­ents and we should not al­low them to lose anything again.

So, I will ensure that this school is fully auto­mated with modern technology facilities, so that they can get the best qual­ity education.”




By: Ameh Comrade Godwin

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments, advise and encouragement are always welcome.
We are here to serve you better.

Thanks for visiting!



Management

Featured post

Looking for Original and long lasting products? Jiji it now!

Some people don’t understand why the others keep listening music on vinyl, watching films on the DVD and printing photos. We can argue a ...

Most Popular Posts