Thursday 31 May 2018

My househelp frequently breastfeeds my son- Actress

Kenyan actress, Jacqueline Nyamide, popularly known as Wilbroda, has been left in shock after discovering that her househelp breastfed her son when he was eight months-old.
Speaking to a Kenyan Magazine, Wibroda said that the incident became known after she got an anonymous tip while on a trip to Mombasa.
Wibroda disclosed that she received a call that the househelp was breastfeeding the child to make him stop crying.
“When my son was about eight months old, I had to travel to Mombasa on a work assignment so I left him in the care of a nanny whom I had trusted so much. While in Mombasa, I received an anonymous call and was informed that my house help breastfed my son whenever he cried,” said Wilbroda.
Traumatised, she took the first flight back to Nairobi then rushed the baby to the hospital to have tests carried out to ascertain his state of health.
According to Wilbroda, the househelp was sacked the following day.
“I didn’t sleep that night and had to rush to the hospital around midnight to have my son tested.
“Fortunately, he was fine. To cut the long story short I fired the nanny the following day. It took immense self-control to restrain myself from harming her,” she said.




Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments, advise and encouragement are always welcome.
We are here to serve you better.

Thanks for visiting!



Management

Featured post

Looking for Original and long lasting products? Jiji it now!

Some people don’t understand why the others keep listening music on vinyl, watching films on the DVD and printing photos. We can argue a ...

Most Popular Posts