Tuesday 3 May 2016

I never expected Leicester will be champions — Ranieri

Claudio Ranieri spoke with pride after his Leicester City side became champions of England for the first time in their 132-year history on Monday night.

Ranieri
Chelsea 2-2 draw with Tottenham Hotspur at Stamford Bridge meant that the Foxes held an unassailable lead at the top of the Barclays Premier League table with two games to play – thus completing one of the most remarkable sporting stories ever seen.

The performances of Ranieri’s men have both shocked and won the hearts of the football world in equal measure and speaking to LCFC.com, the manager expressed his thanks to everybody involved in this historic title victory.

He said: “I’m so proud. I’m happy for my players, for the Chairman, for the staff at Leicester City, all our fans and the Leicester community. It’s an amazing feeling and I’m so happy for everyone. “I never expected this when I arrived.

I’m a pragmatic man, I just wanted to win match after match and help my players to improve week after week. Never did I think too much about where it would take us.

“The players have been fantastic. Their focus, their determination, their spirit has made this possible. Every game they fight for each other and I love to see this in my players. They deserve to be champions.”







Vanguard

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments, advise and encouragement are always welcome.
We are here to serve you better.

Thanks for visiting!



Management

Featured post

Looking for Original and long lasting products? Jiji it now!

Some people don’t understand why the others keep listening music on vinyl, watching films on the DVD and printing photos. We can argue a ...

Most Popular Posts