Tuesday 26 April 2016

Beverly Osu is my sister in the Lord – Terry G denies romance rumours

Nigerian pop star, Terry G, has refuted claims he had a romantic relationship with actress and model, Beverly Osu.
The Benue-born artist averred that the widespread speculation that he had an affair with Beverly were all lies.
He told the Punch recently, “That is a false notion; I was not involved in any amorous relationship with Beverly Osu.
When asked if he broke up with Beverly (according to claims) because he did not want to marry someone who drinks and smokes like him, the Akpako master said, “How can you break up with or break the heart of someone you were never in a relationship with in the first instance?
“We were not in any kind of love relationship; She is my sister in the Lord, I am her Christian brother and she is my Christian sister. It was a Christian relationship,” Terry G said, adding that he was still in touch with the model, “but only as a member of my church.”
Speaking further, the ‘Free Madness’ crooner who recently survived a car accident, said it was true he imitated social engineer cum showbiz impresario, Charly Boy, as hearsays had it.
According to him, “He is my role model. I see a younger version of him in me. I have gotten the opportunity to interact with him and I can say he is very intelligent.”




Daily Post

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments, advise and encouragement are always welcome.
We are here to serve you better.

Thanks for visiting!



Management

Featured post

Looking for Original and long lasting products? Jiji it now!

Some people don’t understand why the others keep listening music on vinyl, watching films on the DVD and printing photos. We can argue a ...

Most Popular Posts