Thursday 31 March 2016

Fayose, Aluko trade words over brewing Ekiti crisis

Embattled erstwhile Secretary of the Ekiti State Peoples’ Democratic Party, PDP, Mr. Tope Aluko may have drawn Governor Ayodele Fayose into a fresh verbal battle as he described him as a man running from his shadows, saying his day of reckoning is at hand.

He also said that there was nothing new in the arrest and detention of Ekiti lawmaker and some officials of the state, saying he suffered the same fate in the hands of the security agencies, according to him, “I have stayed 12 days with SSS, five days with police and five days with the the EFCC.”

Speaking for the governor however, is his Special Assistant on Public Communications and New Media, Lere Olayinka who described Aluko as the present-day Judas of Ekiti State, saying; “The man is a grade A scammer who is living large on the millions he is making from his present anti-Fayose agenda.”

Speaking with newsmen in Ado-Ekiti yesterday, Aluko said his confession about the alleged electoral maleficence in the June 21 2014, governorship election in Ekiti State has fetched him nothing but trouble, as even the All Progressives Congress,

APC, members have been writing petitions against him. According to the former PDP scribe, “the APC has been writing petition against me on what I said on Channels Television, and it came as a rude shock to me when the government (Ekiti state government) said that I’m Judas, they are the Judas anyway, because they betrayed me.

I am still a member of the Peoples’ Democratic Party. It is APC that is petitioning me over this issue I trashed out on channels television recently. “They petitioned me, and I have stayed 12 days with SSS, five days with police and five days with the the EFCC . So I’m actually on bail from these security operatives.”

Aluko insisted that he remained a member of the PDP and secretary of the party in Ekiti. “The security operatives invited me and I went, they did not maltreat me and I don’t know if they would still charge me to court, but I’m actually on bail from the security agencies and my mind is free.

I don’t know if they will still invite me tomorrow. I have said all I have to say on Channels Television and my mind is free. I’m not afraid if any agency invites me I will go.” Olayinka, who insisted that Aluko has turned himself into tools in the hands of the All Progressives Congress (APC), added that;

“Aluko and his likes can continue to run from pillar to post, all their efforts will come to nought and like the Biblical Judas, we will all live to see how those  treating him like their man Friday now will dump him.”

The governor’s spokesperson said it was laughable that someone who was duly expelled from the PDP was still claiming to be member of the party, saying; “Can Aluko be member of PDP by force even when PDP has said he is not wanted?” He said;

“In saner climes, Aluko, who by himself confessed to have committed crime should be in jail by now. “Finally, Aluko can continue with his journey of political perfidy.

He can keep running while enjoying the proceeds of his political 419. But like the Biblical Judas, he can only run, he will be caught by his deeds one day.” Olayinka said.






Vanguard

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments, advise and encouragement are always welcome.
We are here to serve you better.

Thanks for visiting!



Management

Featured post

Looking for Original and long lasting products? Jiji it now!

Some people don’t understand why the others keep listening music on vinyl, watching films on the DVD and printing photos. We can argue a ...

Most Popular Posts