Saturday 24 October 2015

Nobody shines forever - Darey Art Alade

Nigerian RnB sensation, Darey Art Alade is an amazing singer who knows how to reinvent his brand whenever people think he is no longer relevant. The talented artiste who has been creating massive buzz for his Naked album recently opens up about the fact that no artiste shines forever.

According to him: “I have never seen myself as a celebrity and that is one of the things that keeps me grounded.

I am just a regular guy. There is no funfair or entourage whenever I go out. People look at us that way, but I don’t look at myself that way.

This keeps me focused because at the end of the day, nobody shines forever. The earlier you know that, the better. That is the way I see it”



By: Tofarati Ige

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments, advise and encouragement are always welcome.
We are here to serve you better.

Thanks for visiting!



Management

Featured post

Looking for Original and long lasting products? Jiji it now!

Some people don’t understand why the others keep listening music on vinyl, watching films on the DVD and printing photos. We can argue a ...

Most Popular Posts