Monday 26 October 2015

Enugu sex hawker dies after marathon with customers

THE  Enugu State Police command through operatives of the Udenu Division has commenced investigations into an alleged incident of murder in which a commercial sex worker was allegedly killed in a brothel after a marathon sex with a customer.
It was gathered that around midnight on October 24, the customer, identified as Ikechukwu Oga had gone to a brothel at Obolloafor, in Udenu Local Government Area of Enugu State where he met with the sex hawker, Roseline and had a sex deal.

Police Public Relations Officer, PPRO, Mr. Ebere Amaraizu, DSP, confirmed the incident in a statement made available to newsmen, explaining that the suspect after a bargain with the deceased, agreed to sleep together for a fee.

According to the suspect’s confession, ”we bargained and agreed. She told me to come back later as she was already servicing someone.

But when I came back, I also discovered that she was still having sex with another customer. Roseline told me to exercise patience as both of us were going to sleep till day break.

“After concluding with the customer, she now invited me into the room for my turn, but was unable to conclude the deal as she complained of being tired which forced me to come down.

At that juncture, she slept off. I was woken  by sympathizers who complained that Roseline has died.

“I did not conclude my first round of the deal before she complained that she was tired and that was in the midnight of yesterday.

I had to discontinue and that was the last  thing I know. I cannot say what killed her.”

Meantime, the corpse has been recovered and deposited in a nearby hospital while the suspect is helping the police in their investigation.




By: Francis Igata

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments, advise and encouragement are always welcome.
We are here to serve you better.

Thanks for visiting!



Management

Featured post

Looking for Original and long lasting products? Jiji it now!

Some people don’t understand why the others keep listening music on vinyl, watching films on the DVD and printing photos. We can argue a ...

Most Popular Posts