Monday 21 September 2015

Ighalo now leading scorer in 2015

Odion Ighalo was quick to highlight the vital role played by fellow front-man Troy Deeney for both of his goals against Newcastle United.
“Troy’s assisted me for three of the four goals I’ve scored this season,” pointed out Ighalo.
“But we didn’t only click now, since last season we played together up-front in the
Championship and we were playing well and working hard together then.

“I’m so happy that we’re still working hard together, he’s a great striker and I know he’s going to score goals in this league because he’s an amazing guy and an amazing striker.

“He works hard for the team and he gives all his best any time he’s on the pitch. I’m really pleased, and I’m always happy to play with him.”

Ighalo has now scored 20 goals since the start of 2015, more than any other player in England, and he was pleased to reflect on the latest two when reflecting after the final whistle.

“For the first goal I had a little bit of space and I had to shoot the ball under the legs of the defender, so the keeper could not see,” he said.

“The second one was a great pass from Troy and I made the run behind the defender. I watched the keeper coming out and I knew I had to beat the keeper to one side and slot it in.

“I’m happy not only for my goals, but also for the all-round performance of the team. We really worked hard from the first minute to the last minute, and we really want to keep pushing like this.


“Today’s game is now gone, all we are thinking about is Crystal Palace in the next game, so we want to focus and keep on going.”


Source,
Vanguard News

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments, advise and encouragement are always welcome.
We are here to serve you better.

Thanks for visiting!



Management

Featured post

Looking for Original and long lasting products? Jiji it now!

Some people don’t understand why the others keep listening music on vinyl, watching films on the DVD and printing photos. We can argue a ...

Most Popular Posts