Monday 17 August 2015

I will score many more goals – Emenike

                                                           Emenike

Emmanuel Emenike has told AfricanFootball.com he hope to score many more goals and win  trophies after he scored twice to give Al Ain the UAE Super Cup.
“I’m delighted to start winning trophies, it was something I wanted to do immediately I arrived here,” he declared.


“I am in better shape to score goals and the two goals in the Super Cup is a big boost and it will definitely open the way for a lot of goals, but the fans should always give the support as they have been doing.
“I am here to score a lot of goals for Al Ain and I am still reinstating my commitment to lead the team into a successful season.

“It’s actually not about me, but the entire team because we have been working hard to ensure victories and success. My team mates are wonderful, with them and everyone involved in the club, more goals will come.”
The AFCON 2013 top scorer said he is happy at Al Ain because he is wanted and feels at home that the high expectations do not weigh him down.

“The fact is that I am wanted here, I feel at home, there are great expectations from everybody, but it does not put me under pressure, rather it has made me to work harder and be ready to do something different for real,” he said.

“I excited with the progress so far, I am getting used to the system but I still need more time to be at my best.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments, advise and encouragement are always welcome.
We are here to serve you better.

Thanks for visiting!



Management

Featured post

Looking for Original and long lasting products? Jiji it now!

Some people don’t understand why the others keep listening music on vinyl, watching films on the DVD and printing photos. We can argue a ...

Most Popular Posts